Table of Contents
WhatsApp from Meta WhatsApp Messenger WhatsApp APK
WhatsApp Messenger by Meta is a free messaging and video calling app. It is used by more than two billion people in 180 countries around the world. This application is characterized by its simplicity, reliability and protection of your privacy. It allows you to stay in touch with your friends and family. WhatsApp Messenger works on mobile devices and desktop computers without a subscription fee, even if you have a slow internet connection*.
- Send messages with complete privacy anywhere in the world
- Your personal messages and calls with your friends and family are end-to-end encrypted, so no one outside of your chats, not even WhatsApp, can read or listen to them.
- Easy and secure connections, no waiting WhatsApp Messenger
- All you need is your phone number, no usernames or logins. You can quickly view your WhatsApp Messenger contacts and start messaging.
- High quality voice and video calls
- Make secure video and voice calls with up to 8 people for free*. Your mobile calls work over your phone’s internet service, even if the connections are slow.
- Group chats to always stay in touch with your loved ones
- Stay in touch with your friends and family members. End-to-end encrypted group chats allow you to share messages, photos, videos, and documents across mobile devices and desktop computers.
- Stay connected in real time
- Share your location in one-on-one or group chats with only whomever you want, and stop sharing location at any time. You can also record a voice message to communicate with others quickly.
- Share your daily moments through status
- Status lets you share text updates, photo updates, video, and GIFs, and that status disappears 24 hours after it’s posted. You can choose to share status posts with all contacts or only select contacts.
Why use WhatsApp Messenger:
• No fees: WhatsApp Messenger uses your phone’s Internet connection (2G, 3G, 4G, EDGE, or Wi-Fi, where available) to let you message and call your friends and family.* There is no subscription fee to use WhatsApp Messenger.
• Multimedia: You can send and receive photos, videos, documents, and voice messages.
• Make Free Calls: Call your friends and family for free with WhatsApp Calling, even if they’re in another country.
WhatsApp Messenger calls use your phone’s Internet connection instead of your cellular plan’s minutes. (Note: There may be fees when calling via a data package. Please check with your carrier for details. It must be noted that WhatsApp cannot be used to call emergency numbers).
• Group Chats on WhatsApp Messenger: You can enjoy group chatting with your contacts, and easily communicate with your friends and family.
WhatsApp Web: You can also send and receive WhatsApp messages directly through your computer’s web browser.
• No International Calling Fees: You will not incur additional charges for sending messages via WhatsApp to people residing in other countries. Chat with your friends around the world, and avoid paying SMS fees to message people in other countries.*
• No Usernames or PINs Needed: Why bother saving more usernames or PINs? WhatsApp Messenger works with your phone number, just like SMS, and it simply uses the contacts in your phone’s address book.
• No need to log in: Your WhatsApp account is always available so you don’t miss any messages. You will never again be confused about whether you are logged in or logged out.
• Quickly Call Your Contacts: The program uses your phone’s address book to allow you to quickly and easily contact your contacts who use WhatsApp Messenger; This saves you the hassle of remembering hard-to-remember usernames.
• Read messages offline: Even if you don’t notice some notifications or if you turn off your phone, WhatsApp Messenger will keep your recent messages until the next time you use the app.
• And many other features: share your location, exchange contacts, choose your wallpaper shapes and notification sounds, send group messages to multiple contacts at the same time, among many other features.
Carriers may charge you for your cellular data usage. See your carrier for more details.
If you have any feedback or questions, please go to WhatsApp > Settings > Help > Contact Us
Or follow us on Twitter:
• You can now use WhatsApp on multiple phones. To link Android phone as a companion, tap the overflow menu in the phone number registration screen and choose “Link to existing account”
• You can let users select only one option in polls and get notified about new votes
These features will roll out over the coming weeks. Thanks for using WhatsApp!