Foxit PDF Editor app
Do you want a PDF editor? Try Foxit PDF Editor. This is an easy-to-use PDF editor that allows you to view and annotate PDF files on Android devices on the go. Foxit PDF Editor also provides advanced features based on subscription, including PDF export, PDF editing, PDF protection, etc.
It is the best application for pdf files that you can get for free through our store to download applications. If you are interested in editing and editing pdf files, I advise you to download our application to enjoy many editing and modification tools, and view pdf files with ease.
Foxit PDF Editor provides you with the following capabilities:
There are many capabilities offered by our application, and you can view and use them after installing the application on your phone, in addition to that we will mention them to you through the following:
- • Reliable: 100% compatible with your existing PDF system.
- • Lightweight: Doesn’t drain your device’s resources.
- • Fast: Don’t wait long to open PDF files.
- • Secure: Powerful file protection features protect sensitive information from unauthorized access.
- • Collaborative: Take full control of your content.
- • Multilingual: Support 12 languages.
The application will fit with your phone version with ease, as it is one hundred percent reliable without any problems, in addition to that our application is characterized by its small size and does not affect the storage memory of your phone, and this is what makes it light in use and fast in handling, also contains High security helps protect all your private information from PDF files and more.
Our application contains many languages, you can switch from one language to another in the application, as it contains 12 languages that are used in the application completely, if you select a specific language in the application, the language will be completely changed in the application from the main interface to all tools .
What Foxit PDF Editor can do for you:
Our application offers many services that help you with your pdf files, and among these tools you can view them through the following:
View and manage PDF files
- • Reflow PDF files for easy viewing
- • Easy document navigation with bookmark management features
- • Search for text within your PDF document
- • Supports tabbed document interface (tablet only)
- • Supports reading PDF file aloud
- • Rename, move, copy, or delete PDF file(s).
Collaborate and share PDFs
- • Add annotations and stamps to PDFs
- • Share PDFs and screenshots from within the app
- • Share multiple files across your desktop and Android device over Wi-Fi
- • Save, sync and access PDF files in popular cloud services (Google Drive, OneDrive, etc.)
Create and convert PDF files
- • Create blank PDF files from scratch*
- • Create PDFs from Microsoft Office files, images, text and HTML*
- • Scan and convert paper documents into PDF files
- • Convert PDF files to Microsoft Office files, images, text or HTML files*
- • Merge PDF files to create a new PDF file*
Edit PDF files
- • Insert audios, videos or hyperlinks to PDFs*
- • Add/Edit text objects and images in PDFs*
- Edit document properties *
- • Optimize PDF documents *
- • Reorganize PDF pages
Work on PDF forms
- • Fill out and save PDF forms
- • Import and export form data
- • Send PDF forms via HTTP, FTP or email
- • Work on XFA forms *
Sign and protect PDF files
- • Add handwritten signatures to PDFs
- • Sign PDF documents with an existing digital certificate*
- • Password-protect PDF files and Microsoft Information Protection *
- • Protect PDF information with redaction*
Features marked with an asterisk (*) are advanced features based on subscription through in-app purchase. You can get a 7-day free trial for advanced features. To activate the advanced features, you must create a Foxit account and subscribe to Foxit PDF Editor. After signing up, just sign in with your Foxit account and the advanced features will be available.
Do you have feedback? You can contact us at the following address: https://www.foxit.com/support/ticket.html
Follow Foxit on Facebook and Twitter!