AppBlock – Block Apps
AppBlock – Block – Stay Focused is an application that helps you (its users) to block annoying applications and websites and reduce screen time, in addition, your phone will become fast, easy and comfortable during use, and there are many applications and sites that cause inconvenience and are looking for a way to block them, do not worry through With AppBlock you will be able to easily block those apps and websites.
You can set a specific time and date in the app and once that period has passed, the blocked apps or websites can be accessed again. There is also the possibility to set up your own profile to activate based on a specific WiFi connection, your location. This is how you can start blocking automatically for example once you start working.
What if your self-discipline isn’t the strongest, you ask? Go into strict mode and you won’t be able to uninstall your profile or remove the app.
Intelligent, self-enhanced productivity app
Use AppBlock – Block as a social media blocker, do not disturb timer, screen time tracker, or in general as a versatile focus app to boost your productivity and limit app usage. Download the best website and app blocker for Android. Block social media websites or other distracting apps.
Track app usage
“If you like numbers, AppBlock – Block allows you to track your apps usage and time spent browsing the web.
This way you can stay informed of how focused you really are. And don’t worry… Stats data is only stored in your own device and you can clear it at any time. “
How to use AppBlock – Block
“Our self-control app AppBlock – Block – Stay Focused (App Blocker & Web Blocker) is a really easy-to-use productivity app.
Download it and simply select apps and websites that might distract you while you are doing important work. As you are not only a social network selector, you can also:”
- ✔️With this app blocker self control app, you can block any app and any website.
- ✔️You can temporarily block your email and turn off email notifications.
- ✔️You can set an app or website a usage time limit for each day. For example, for social media apps, only 20 minutes of Facebook during work time or at school.
- ✔️If you don’t want to be able to change settings while blocking time, just use AppBlock Strict Mode, which will help you adjust yourself.
- ✔️You can disable other notifications for a set period to help you focus.
Features of AppBlock to block apps
Take a look at the app blocker and web blocker features and learn more details about how this utility and privacy guard app works for work-life balance:
- ✔️Block apps and websites: Be selective about running an app.
- ✔️Decide how long you want to spend in a particular app or on a website per day when the profile is active.
- ✔️Block notifications from a specific app: You can avoid unwanted communications.
- ✔️Create profiles with rules for groups of specific applications.
- ✔️Use a timer and activate profiles for a specific time window.
- ✔️Protect your AppBlock with a PIN code.
- ✔️List of blocked notifications, so you don’t miss anything.
- ✔️Profile lock (unlocks only when the phone is connected to the charger).
- ✔️Strict mode to lock AppBlock settings.
- ✔️The application can be used as a means of parental control.
- ✔️There are web usage stats and app usage stats for those who like charts.
AppBlock helps to
- ☝️Increase your productivity and control yourself
- 👪Increase spending quality time with your family
- 📵With your phone addiction (phone addiction tracker)
- 👇With Digital Diet – Reduce Wasted Time Find peace (when you need a break)
- ☀️Don’t be too social
- 📴Reduce screen time (track phone usage)
- 💪Focus on important jobs, relationships, etc.
- 🌴With digital luxury
Download AppBlock – Block and stay focused on your work.
If you or your child suffers from ADHD, AppBlock will help.
This app uses device administrator permission to provide strict mode functionality, which prevents you or your children from uninstalling the app.